Please stop by and visit with Mr. Hopkins if you have Title 1 questions.
Parent Involvement Policy
Parental involvement is essential for a student’s successful education.
Wright Middle School recognizes the importance and value of effective
parental involvement in enhancing student achievement.
Wright Middle School is committed to:
1. Establishing affective two-way communication with parents/guardians.
2. Involving parents/guardians in decision making at the school level.
3. Developing strategies at the school to enable parents/guardians to actively
participate in their child’s education.
4. Provide assistance with local agencies and resources that can provide support.
5. Providing parent workshops to develop strategies at home that will enhance learning.
Wright Middle School will:
1. Conduct an open house/Title 1 night for teachers, students, and parents
to ensure parent involvement.
2. Maintain a web-site that will keep parents informed of daily school activities.
3. Survey parents to gather input for decision making with regards to Title 1 plans.